How GTA Pest Control – Brampton Treats and Controls Bed Bugs
Bed bug control is a challenge to professional exterminators due to the fact that these tiny bugs hide in so many places. Thorough inspection and treatment is essential to successfully eliminate a bed bug infestation.
Our professional Brampton bed bug exterminators have, at our disposal, a variety of tools, as well as the experience and knowledge of where to look. In the past, strong pesticide spraying of a large area was the way to get rid of bed bugs. This “wholesale spraying” approach is no longer permitted, and today, treatment is generally more specifically targeted. Be prepared that it may take several hours to inspect and treat an infestation of bed bugs, as well as a series of follow up visits.
What to Expect With Our Bed Bug Extermination Service
- Our vehicles are unmarked for your privacy.
- Access for inspection and treatment must be given and clutter removed.
- Mattress and box spring may have to be thrown out if they have any holes or tears as the bed bugs may have laid eggs inside.
- If mattress is kept, a mattress cover is recommended after the pesticide treatment. Note that we do only spray seams and tufts, not the surface.
- Adjoining rooms and apartments may have to be inspected.
- Bedding and clothes that are infested need to be bagged and washed at 120°F minimum. We do not spray bedding or garments.
- A variety of pesticide sprays, dusts and aerosols will be used in strategic locations.
- Our pest control technician will return at a scheduled time after initial treatment for follow up.
Bed Bug Prevention Steps
Contact Us for Bed Bug Control in Brampton